Soba Noodle Chicken Salad with a Ginger + Garlic VinaigretteCourse: Uncategorized
- Salad Mix
1 romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces or 2 cups mixed greens
1 roasted chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 cup shelled frozen edamame, cooked according to package
2 bundles of soba noodles (about 6 ounces), cooked according to package
1 carrot, peeled and julienned
1 Persian cucumber, halved and cut into 1/4″ slices
1 stalk green onions, thinly sliced on the bias
1 avocado, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Ginger + Garlic Vinaigrette
2 ounces honey
2 ounces soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 clove garlic, minced
1 1-inch piece of ginger, grated
3 ounces olive oil
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Combine salad mix together.
- Whisk all the ingredients together for the ginger and garlic vinaigrette.
- Dress the salad mix with the ginger and garlic vinaigrette to taste. There will be more vinaigrette than needed for this salad.
- Garnish with the furikake.