Sautéed Garlic Yu ChoyCourse: SidesCuisine: Chinese
2 tablespoons canola oil
3 cloves garlic, sliced thinly lengthwise
1 lb. yu choy, washed thoroughly can cut in half
1 teaspoon chicken bouillon mixed with 1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Over medium high heat, heat up the canola oil in a pan.
- Add the garlic and sauté for about a minute until fragrant and golden brown.
- Add the yu choy and toss with the garlic oil.
- Add the chicken bouillon mixed with the water to the yu choy and cook for a couple minutes or until the yu choy is bright green.
- Serve on a plate and drizzle with the sesame oil.