1 lb. lo mein noodles, spaghetti or linguini
1 cup broccoli florets
4 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
2 ounces snow peas, ends trimmed
1 carrot, julienned into two-inch strips
8 ounces ribeye, cut against the grain, shrimp, or chicken breast
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 -inch fresh ginger, minced
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
1 tablespoons sesame oil
1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- In a bowl, mix the sauce ingredients together.
- Marinate the ribeye, shrimp or chicken with 1 tablespoon of the sauce and the minced garlic and ginger for 15 minutes.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the noodles al dente. Drain the noodles.
- In the same pot, blanch the broccoli for two minutes and drain.
- In a pan over high heat, saute the ribeye, shrimp or chicken until cooked. Add carrot, mushrooms, and snow peas and cook for another minute.
- Add the al dente noodles along with the broccoli and coat with the rest of the sauce.
- Toss all the ingredients together until heated through. Enjoy!