My girlfriend, Karrie from Park Place Dental Care, wanted to make bacon wrapped dates for her holiday party cause it happens to be her current favorite thing to eat. So on a Friday night, instead of going out, we spent our evening prepping a bunch of these!
A Slab of Bacon
A Chunk of Parmesan Cheese
1. Cut the bacon into thirds.
2. Make a slit onto the pitted dates.
3. Cut the parmesan cheese into matchstick pieces.
4. Stuff the cheese into the pitted dates.
5. Wrap the stuffed dates with 1/3 piece of your bacon.
6. Par cook the bacon stuffed dates on a saute pan until halfway cooked.
7. Lay the par cooked bacon stuffed dates on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 to 20 minutes, or basically until your bacon is cooked and crispy. Enjoy!