Make this Ribeye Sukiyaki for your next meal. I promise, it’s really good!
Source: Lo Huynh (4 servings)
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 lb. ribeye beef, thinly sliced
1.32 ounces bean thread noodles
8 each shitake mushrooms, stems removed
2 stalks scallions, cut into 2″ pieces
8 ounces firm tofu, cut into 2″ cubes
8 ounces enoki mushrooms, ends trimmed
8 ounces king oyster mushrooms, quartered
1/2 each yellow onion, julienned
1/4 each napa cabbage, cut into 2″ pieces
Japanese steamed rice
5 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons mirin
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 cup water
1. Arrange the mushrooms, tofu, scallions, and Napa cabbage on a platter.
2. Mix the sukiyaki sauce ingredients together and set aside.
3. In a small round pot, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Add the ribeye and cook until the beef is fully cooked. Add the sukiyaki sauce to the pot and bring the sauce to a boil.
4. Place the pot on an electric pan on a table and add the other ingredients and let the ingredients simmer until it is cooked.
5. Serve with Japanese steamed rice.