This is my morning beverage…a nice honey lemonade black iced tea. You can obviously switch out the black tea with whatever tea you please. For the lemonade, I actually like to use Simply Lemonade or organic lemonade. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this tea as much as I do! xoox.
Honey Lemonade Black Iced Tea
Source: Lo Huynh (1 serving)
8 ounces water
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1 tablespoon honey
1 each Lipton black tea bag
4 tablespoons lemonade
1. Put the sugar, honey, and tea bag in a cup.
2. Boil the water and pour it into the cup with the sugar, honey, and tea bag. Stir.
3. Steep the tea for 5 minutes.
4. Let cool.
5. Add the lemonade and stir.
6. Pour over a glass filled with ice.