I like to jazz up my breakfast meats because it’ll make it taste a little more gourmet and not like I just heated stuff up from a package. I know…it’s like I just Sandra Lee’d it. Ugggghhh…xoxo.
This couldn’t get any easier. You just lay out your meats on a sheet pan and drizzle or sprinkle stuff on top of it. And then you can use the words like glazed maple sausages and candied brown sugar bacon and it makes it sound like you spent a million hours in the kitchen!
Glazed Maple Breakfast Sausages and Candied Brown Sugar Bacon
Source: Lo Huynh (2 servings)
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
4 links breakfast sausages
1 tablespoon golden brown sugar
4 strips bacon
1. Line your sheet pan with foil.
2. Lay out your breakfast sausages on the sheet pan and drizzle with the maple syrup.
3. Lay out your bacon on the sheet pan and sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
4. Bake at 400 degrees Farenheit for about ten minutes.
5. Flip the sausages and bacon over and bake for another ten to fifteen minutes or until the sausages and bacon are fully cooked.